Vince is sold on the Metabolic Cooking program. He is a Floridian, and not only believes in the technique of eating metabolic “thermo-charged” foods, but also adds his own unique spin on this diet. So, he adds 7 of his own Tips on how to implement this program, and adds his own review of the Cookbook.
Here is a list of what Vince recommends in review, to implement metabolic cooking:
- Put varied protein into every single meal
- Cook with healthy fats
- Incorporate spices into your diet
- Stop cooking with known bad items (margarine, vegetable oil, white flour, brown sugar)
- Create your own metabolic salad dressing
- Prepare your own fat-torching seasonings
- Eat more “Thermo-Charged” Vegetables
But how, for instance, can one put protein into every single meal? He recommends mixing protein sources up, varying food from chicken to :
- egg whites
- protein powder
- ground turkey
- lean beef
- whole eggs
He agrees that protein has special fat-burning powers. Like Derek, Vince has a few of his own tweaks, but uses Metabolic Cooking as a basic program.
Check into the Thermogenic Meals Vince Describes CLICK HERE.